Thursday, February 7, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine


I am a huge fan of trying any new beauty/makeup products so I welcomed the chance to test out the NYC New York Color Lipshine* from my 2012 Influenster Holiday VoxBox. My Lipshine was in the shade called Nude York City.. shade 582. I thought the name of the gloss was a fun play on New York City.

This gloss looked really nice on me and is a color I would have bought for myself (since I generally favor light nude colors). I found the formula non-sticky and it had a sweet coconut scent. It lasted quite a long time on me too. This was the first time I had tried a NYC New York Color product and I have to say I was pretty impressed. You can't beat the 2.49 retail price for this item. I will definitely be checking out the NYC Color cosmetic display the next time I am at Ulta. I am curious to try some other NYC Color cosmetics.

For more information about NYC Color products check out their website..
http://newyorkcolor.com/

Or check out the Influenster NYC Liquid Lipshine product page..
http://www.influenster.com/review/nyc-new-york-color-liquid-lipshine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the product information from the Influenster page..

Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment