Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 2012 Birchbox



This month's Birchbox was a bit disappointing after January's box. I did get picked to get an extra Vichy sponsored Birchbox this month so you won't hear too much complaining from me :) Here are the goods..

colorscience pro- glow and go Travel Puff- This is a travel puff with bronzing powder in it which can be used a few times. It says you can wash the puff after the powder is gone and re-use the puff too.  I am saving this for an upcoming trip, but I have used colorscience products in the past and I really like this brand.

Jouer- Luminizing Moisture Tint- I got a sample in Bronze. This is a nice tinted moisturizer which feels really light on. It has some very subtle shimmer in the product which is nice too.

Orofluido- Beauty Elixer- This is a hair treatment oil that came in a really nice glass bottle. It has an amber vanilla scent which I really don't like (I prefer fresh/clean or fruity scents).

WEI- Chinese Rose Foaming Cleanser- This was a nice cleanser with a nice light rose scent. It didn't strip my skin or leave it feeling dry. It didn't wow me enough to consider switching my regular face cleanser. I will be sticking to my current face cleansers.. Befine Almond Scrub and The Body Shop's Vitamin C daily cleanser (I alternate between the two).

Lifestyle Extra #1- Chuao Chocolatier- Spicy Maya Chocopod- I love the dark chocolate in this little treat but you are left with a strange aftertaste once you are done with the chocolate. I loved the dark chocolate so much I did order a couple of Chuao Panko Chocolate Bars from Birchbox.

Lifestyle Extra#2- Song Downloads from Green River Ordinance

I had seen a few lucky ladies get the Dermalogica Exfoliating Powder or a Beauty Blender in their boxes so I am hoping they might have a few extras lying around to put in future Birchboxes.. Next month, you have a choice of picking a Teen Vogue Sponsored Birchbox or sticking with the regular Birchbox. I decided to take a chance on the Teen Vogue Sponsored Box. I was sold on the Teen Vogue box once I heard Essie would have a product in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment