Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Stash Herbal Tea Sampler Review




Product Information from the Influenster Website..

Stash Herbal Tea Sampler (18 count tea bags)

This sampler features some of Stash Teas most popular herbal teas. Enjoy two tea bags each of the following flavors: acai berry, blueberry superfruit, chamomile, cinnamon apple chamomile, lemon ginger, licorice spice, mango passionfruit, peppermint, and wild raspberry hibiscus. All naturally caffeine free and made from 100% natural ingredients. Steep for 3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit.


Where to Buy:
Stash tea is sold at grocery stores, tea and coffee shops, club stores, mass merchandisers, natural foods stores, and online at www.stashtea.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my review of the Stash Herbal Tea Sampler I received complimentary to test through Influenster's VoxBox program...

I will start off by saying that prior to trying Stash teas I was not a hot tea drinker. I do occasionally drink iced teas (like Snapple) but I usually only drink a bit of iced tea mixed with about 80% spring water. Despite not being a regular tea drinker, I was excited to try the teas in this sampler when I saw that their were fruit teas included in the box.

The first tea I tried was the mango passionfruit tea (a natural selection since I like all things mango flavored). I really enjoyed this one and I especially like that fact that Stash Teas are lighter in taste than teas I have sampled in the past. Out of this sampler box, I also really enjoyed the Blueberry Superfruit and the Wild Raspberry Hibiscus teas. I enjoyed these teas so much I already placed an order on www.stashtea.com.. which included a box each of the following Herbal teas.. Mango Passionfruit, Wild Raspberry Hibiscus, Blueberry Superfruit (my favorite of the bunch), and Meyer Lemon (which wasn't included in the sampler but strongly appealed to me anyway). Hand down, this was the best item in my VoxBox!!



No comments:

Post a Comment