Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review



Product Info from the Influenster website...

Truvía® natural sweetener
Truvía® natural sweetener is the first natural, great-tasting, zero-calorie sweetener born from the leaves of the stevia plant.


o One packet of Truvía® natural sweetener provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar.
o Truvía® natural sweetener is refreshingly uncomplicated. Add it to coffee and tea. Sprinkle it on fruit and cereal.
o Truvía® natural sweetener is a great alternative for people with diabetes. It is also kosher certified.



Where to Buy
Truvía® natural sweetener is available nationally at most major retailers and in package sizes of 40-count, 80-count, 140-count and a spoonable jar. Find a store here.


Discover great-tasting recipe ideas and more at truvia.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my review of Truvia natural sweetener I received complimentary to test through Influenster's VoxBox program...

Let me start off by saying that in the past I did not have a use for sweeteners since I was not a coffee or tea drinker in the past. Since, I am now starting to enjoy tea (and like my tea a bit sweet).. I was happy to get to try this product out.

The first two times I tried this product, I used two packets in my tea. In my haste (and excitement) to use the product I did not read the brand page which clearly states that ONE packet of Truvia is equal to TWO packets of sugar. Those two cups of tea ended up tasting really bad (left a bad after-taste too) and I decided perhaps this product wasn't for me. This morning, after discovering my mistake, I decided to give this product another chance. I brewed my usual cup of tea and this time only added the one packet of Truvia to the cup. This time my tea tasted good and there was no after-taste like the time I had used the two packets of Truvia in one mug of tea. I have to say that I am very glad to discover this product at a time when I am also discovering how much I enjoy sweetened tea. I really appreciate that this product is all natural. My mom uses sweeteners in her coffee and I will be recommending this to her too and to everyone that enjoys a little sweetness in their hot beverages!




No comments:

Post a Comment