Thursday, July 12, 2012

April 2012 Birchbox





This theme for the April 2012 Birchbox was Natural Wonders. As you can see from the picture above it was all about skincare and beauty products packed with natural ingredients. Here are the goods..

Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine- This is the perfume vial in the middle of the picture. The Birchbox info card says "It doesn't get any cheerier than this juicy scent. a pure blend of blood orange, jasmine, and sandalwood". I was already a fan of this citrus perfume prior to receiving this sample so I was happy to get a sample to carry in my purse or when I travel. You start off smelling the blood orange in this scent and the jasmine/sandalwood comes out after the perfume settles on your skin for a bit. This sample also came with a cute postcard with the pic of coffee (and misc products) on it. Full size of this perfume retails for 55- 150.

Befine Skincare Sampler- This generous sampler included three (large) packets of Daily Moisturizer with spf 15 and two (large) packets of Gentle Cleanser. The packets were labelled as single use but I am pretty sure I can get 2-3 uses out of each packet. I currently use Be Fine exfoliater so I will be happy to try these out on my next trip.

Olie Biologique 004 Huile Moderne- This was another very generous deluxe sample which came in a spray vial. From the Birchbox info card " This lightweight blend of five organic essentials oils including argan, rosehip, and bergamot-  can be used to face, body, and hair. This arrived right after I developed an allergic reaction to something on my face (face was red, had hives and was itchy). I used this on my face and found it very soothing to my face (it definitely helped with the itchiness). I liked this product so much I purchased a full size from the Birchbox site. Full size retails for 56.

Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm- (Full size!). Got this in Bronzed. This bronzing stick is similar to a Nars Multiple (although I like it better than the Nars Multiple I own). I love a multi-use product and it says that it can be used on the cheeks, lids and lips. I prefer to use it on my cheeks as it imparts a very nice natural looking tan to my cheeks. Full-size retails for 36.

Lifestyle Extra-  Le Palais des Thes tea bags (x2).. I gave the tea to my dad who said that he really liked the fig tea. This product retails for 12.50 (for 20 tea bags).


This box was a big hit with me! :) Looking forward to the May Birchbox. Birchbox is teaming up with Gossip Girl for May's box so I am very excited for that box.

No comments:

Post a Comment