Thursday, October 11, 2012

EBOOST




I have been wanting to try EBOOST for a while now (I subscribe to Birchbox monthly subscription service and was disappointed the month they gave this product out and I didn't get a sample of this in my box).. so I was pretty excited to get this in my Influenster Naturals VoxBox. I take allergy pills daily that make me pretty drowsy so I really need a daily natural energy boost. I like that this is a natural alternative to the caffeinated soda I had been drinking in the morning along with my allergy pill. This product works great and you suffer no crash from drinking it. The taste is ok (could be improved a bit) but the taste is a vast improvement over the last product I bought. I am interested in trying the other flavors they offer. The Pink Lemonade one sounds really good. I really like the portability of the powder packets. I already bought a box of the orange powders and I will continue to purchase this product in the future. This product retails for 28.00 for a box of 20 powders.*

For more information visit.. http://www.eboost.com/

I received this product complimentary through Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment