Thursday, October 11, 2012

Influenster and the VoxBox Program





I joined the Influenster site in January of this year. I got lucky and only had to wait a month to get selected to receive my first VoxBox (the Love VoxBox). That was a great box as you can see from the pictures above. Recently, I got selected to receive my second box. My first box was pretty great but my second box.. Influenster really knocked it out of the park. This box was on a whole other level of greatness. I squealed like a kid on Christmas when I opened the box. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Influenster for letting me be part of this wonderful program. I look forward to the new opportnities to test, share and review products.

Recently, Influenster completely revamped their website giving members even more opportunities to receive VoxBoxes. The new site looks very fresh and modern. It takes a bit of time to find your way around the site (much more going on as opposed to the old site) but after a few visits I am pretty familiar with the site. It is a good idea to read the FAQ on the site before jumping into to earning badges, taking surveys, and doing reviews. I appreciate that your participation on the site will now be taken into consideration when they review who may qualify for a VoxBox. Every member of the site now has a Influenster score which will update daily and will reflect your level of participation on the Influenster website.

Do you like receiving, sharing, and reviewing products? If so, head over to Influnster.com and sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment