Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Influenster Naturals VoxBox 2012

 
 

 
 
I was very excited that I got chosen to receive an Influenster Naturals 2012 VoxBox. Imagine my excitement when I opened my box to find this huge box of goodies for me to try out, share, and review. This is my second VoxBox I recieved (my first was the 2012 Love VoxBox) and I have to say that my initial impression upon seeing all the items was "Wow.. Influenster, you really outdid yourself this time!". I immediately spotted products I had been dying to try out. Here is what was included in my box.

The Original Dish Dry Mat
Lypsyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer (Have wanted to try this for a while now!)
EBoost (Have wanted to try this for a while now!!)
Clean Well Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes
GEODEO Natural Deodorant
Nectresse Sweetener

And Based on my Demographics.. I got the Country Life Maxi-Hair Maximized Supplements. (Of the four products you could have received, this was the one I would have chosen for myself!! :)

For those of you that haven't heard of Influenster.. You can sign up on Influenster.com, start earning badges and writing reviews which in turn will raise your influenster score and hopefully qualify you for free VoxBoxes. The more active you are the greater your chances for receiving a box. I have been really enjoying being part of the Influenster community.

Stay tuned for my reviews of all the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment